The Vampire Diaries
The New York Times bestselling Vampire Diaries books, and the hit CW TV show that the book series inspired, revolve around high school mortal Elena Gilbert and her epic love triangle with vampire brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Fell’s Church is charged with supernatural history and has been home to vampires, werewolves, witches, and other supernatural threats for centuries. Over the course of the book series, Elena comes into her own power and she and her friends clash with evil, paranormal forces that are hell bent on destroying them. Through it all, Elena struggles with her love for Stefan and Damon, which draws them all irresistibly together—but threatens to tear the brothers apart.
Be sure to read and follow the Content Guidelines while writing your story. Your story will be reviewed and will only be eligible for publication if the Content Guidelines are followed.
- Pornography: We don't accept pornography or offensive depictions of graphic sexual acts.
- Offensive Content: We don't accept offensive content, including but not limited to racial slurs, excessively graphic or violent material, or excessive use of foul language.
- Illegal and Infringing Content: We take violations of laws and proprietary rights very seriously. It is the authors' responsibility to ensure that their content doesn't violate laws or copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other rights.
- Poor Customer Experience: We don't accept books that provide a poor customer experience. Examples include poorly formatted books and books with misleading titles, cover art, or product descriptions. We reserve the right to determine whether content provides a poor customer experience.
- Excessive Use of Brands: We don't accept the excessive use of brand names or the inclusion of brand names for paid advertising or promotion.
- Crossover: No crossovers from other Worlds are permitted, meaning your work may not include elements of any copyright-protected book, movie, or other property outside of the elements of this World.
- No erotica, including frequent, prominent, or graphic descriptions of sexual acts.
- Your Work may not be a novelization of a The Vampire Diaries television series episode.