Cecily von Ziegesar’s bestselling Gossip Girl books, and The CW TV show her book series inspired, revolve around the scandalous lives of Manhattan's young elite. The series is narrated by Gossip Girl, your one and only source for all the latest gossip, who keeps the private school set informed as an anonymous blogger. Upper East Siders Serena van der Woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Nate Archibald, and Chuck Bass lead von Ziegesar’s cast of enviable, but irresistibly flawed characters. Dan Humphrey, his best friend Vanessa Abrams and his little sister Jenny are Brooklyn-based outsiders whose storylines make them unlikely members of Serena and Blair’s exclusive world.
Be sure to read and follow the Content Guidelines while writing your story. Your story will be reviewed and will only be eligible for publication if the Content Guidelines are followed.
- Pornography: We don't accept pornography or offensive depictions of graphic sexual acts.
- Offensive Content: We don't accept offensive content, including but not limited to racial slurs, excessively graphic or violent material, or excessive use of foul language.
- Illegal and Infringing Content: We take violations of laws and proprietary rights very seriously. It is the authors' responsibility to ensure that their content doesn't violate laws or copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other rights.
- Poor Customer Experience: We don't accept books that provide a poor customer experience. Examples include poorly formatted books and books with misleading titles, cover art, or product descriptions. We reserve the right to determine whether content provides a poor customer experience.
- Excessive Use of Brands: We don't accept the excessive use of brand names or the inclusion of brand names for paid advertising or promotion.
- Crossover: No crossovers from other Worlds are permitted, meaning your work may not include elements of any copyright-protected book, movie, or other property outside of the elements of this World.
- No erotica, including frequent, prominent, or graphic descriptions of sexual acts.
- Your Work may not be a novelization of a Gossip Girl television series episode.